LESSON #3: THE PROBLEM OF SIN (ANSWERS!)
Fill in the blanks with the proper answer.
1. Refusing to do a commandment of God is SIN .
2. Men exchanged the truth of God for the LIE .
3. In order to be saved one must receive the love of the TRUTH .
4. The two classes of people in the world are JEWS and GENTILES .
5. Adultery, homosexuality, and drunkenness are sins of the FLESH .
6. Pride, jealousy, and hatred are sins of ATTITUDE .
7. To him who knows to do GOOD and does not do it, to him it is sin.
8. The wages of sin is DEATH ; the gift of God is ETERNAL LIFE .
9. When Jesus is revealed from heaven with His mighty angels, He will take vengeance on those who do not KNOW God and on those who
10. God let JESUS bear the punishment for our sins.
11. God is JUST to require a penalty for sin, but He is also our JUSTIFIER in providing a way for us to be saved from our sins.
Mark the following statements True or False.
1. Stealing is a sin. TRUE
2. The rejection of Truth is sin. TRUE
3. God allows people to be blinded by error and lost eternally. TRUE
4. Many, but not all, men are guilty of sin. FALSE
5. Committing sin does not affect our fellowship with God. FALSE
6. God cannot approve of or fellowship sin. TRUE
7. Everyone deserves to suffer forever. TRUE
8. God wants everyone to suffer forever. FALSE
9. God does not have to punish sin. FALSE