LESSON #2: JESUS THE SON OF GOD (ANSWERS!)
Fill in the blanks with the proper answer.
1. The first man was ADAM ; the first woman was EVE . God placed them in the garden of EDEN .
2. Breaking God's law is SIN , but there is a solution to this problem.
3. We must come to KNOW God and learn how to OBEY the gospel.
4. The phrase, "Son of God," refers to Jesus' DEITY ; the phrase, "Son of man," refers to His HUMANITY .
5. The name Jesus means " SAVIOR ."
6. Jesus proved that He is the Son of God by the MIRACLES , SIGNS , and WONDERS that He did.
7. Jesus raised a man named LAZARUS from the dead.
8. The chief priests wanted to put Jesus to death because they were JEALOUS of the people following Him.
9. God raised up Jesus from the DEAD ; He is now both LORD and CHRIST .
10. The innocent BLOOD of Jesus was shed for our SINS .
Mark the following statements True or False.
1. The penalty for sin is death, eternal separation from God. TRUE
2. Jesus is the subject of the New Testament. TRUE
3. Jesus is not eternal. FALSE
4. Jesus was half God and half man. FALSE
5. Jesus was born of a virgin named Mary. TRUE
6. Jesus was equal to the Father. TRUE
7. Jesus once fed 5,000 people with five loaves and two fish. TRUE
8. Jesus never sinned. TRUE
9. When Jesus was crucified, it was part of God's plan to redeem mankind from his sins. TRUE